So freakin excited

Tiger Bass

I finally found a headshop in my town last night. The sad part is that Ive passed it about 50 times thinking it was just an antique store. Well, I finally decided to go see what it was for sure and I could smell the insense before I even got to the door. I was so freakin excited. I was practically jumping up and down. They have a really nice pipe selection and they are priced fairly cheap. They even have pipes with the college symbol on it :cheesygrinsmiley: Bongs on the other hand are expensive as hell. $150 for the cheapest one and its not even that great looking. Other than that, not much in there as far as other assorted smoker paraphanalia(sp) (detox drinks, flavored tobacco, hookas, etc). They do have all the regular head shop stuff though like the band and hemp t-shirts, beaded curtains, posters, and so on... And I might be gettin a half O of mids for $50 which is extremely damn good for the area.

Rock on man. There's no headshop in my town. For years I thought there was one, it was a little, run-down storefront, with a sign in the window advertising "'Specialty' Herbal Products." I went in there one day and was disapointed to find they really sold herbal suplements, and y'know like vitamins and shit.

I was pissed about that for a good couple of hours, god-damned false advertising.

i all ways pay 50 for a half of middies. what state are you in?

we got a shop similar to that in the city I live in, it has been there ever since I moved here. They sell all sorts of shit to do with smoking, everything except grass/weed that is.
We been in to it once and they tried to sell us some freaky shit that was supposed to have the same effect that smokin weed does, when we looked at it and had a smell of it it reminded us of parsley and other crushed herbs and found the same stuff we'd been looking at an hour earlier at a car boot sale, but at twice the price!

Sc

Toss up some pics of the peice you finally decide on getting. I was in the same boat as you for a while, the local head shop closed down and I didn't know of any others in the area for quite a long while. Felt so stuipid when it turned out that there was one right across the street from my normal hangout, and I never even noticed.

:smokin: In LA, the number of smoke shops has gradually increased as the dispensaries continued to proliforate in the county...the smoke shop I go to has everything but weed and includes a large selection of bongs, pipe, hookas & vaporizors for almost any price range...very nice little shop that I've bought pipes & vaps from and all at reasonalby priced for California economy...I still have sights on a volcano and the manager at my shop is working me a deal with at least a $100 mark down from the $499 shelf price...all the coops promote this vap as the best and I've had 4 different kinds over the last year... SC, must be tough over there with the lack of sources to go get equipment. I'm glad you finally have something to enjoy your stash with!:laughtwo:

The one I just found is apparently moving to a bigger location soon so hopefully they'll expand in their selection then. I got a piece about a month ago from one up in NC because I couldnt find a smokeshop anywhere else. I think it's pretty nice for $30. And I already posted it I think but Ill up it again. But once again, I just cant express how happy I am after looking for 3 months. I could walk to it from my dorm if I didnt have foot problems.

Happy.jpg

/\/\/\
did you get that pipe at expressions?

No, Infinity's End

the only reason I know there is a headshop around my area was because I needed a detox and one of my dealer friends said that there was a headshop in Niles. So I went up there and sure enough..:D

Back
Top Bottom