Bye bye pipe so long its been great man!

dragongirl420

:eek: Ahhh, man.....my best freind droped my pipe tonight :eek: . Man was I upset not at her but at the lost of my pipe. My other really good freind had gave it to me before her life got so screwed up by some guy and she went off the deep end (long storie dont ask) but you know how it is, your pipe has a history so meny stories it can tell. I could look at my pipe and think man you have been though a lot, yeah I remember when so and so sat around smoken out of you one night and......my pipe my freind what a good life you had, you had some fun times with me and my friends, went though a few good parties just finished a great keg'er with you, you'v been there when we needed you, you was a good hitter, a pritty little glass spoon bowl, your colors had changed to such a pritty shade, your resin was sticky sweet, to bad you are gone now your glass shattered all over the floor no longer smokable no longger hittable. So long so long so long..... :ciao:

To make matters worse I really made my freind feel like shit over it. Man not what I wanted to do, but once I explained she got it. Just never a good feeling when your high and you just broke your best friends pipe I'm sure, she was freakin a bit and so was I.

Now I have to find a new one no shops sells them around here.

Any one know of a good online store that dont charge a arm and leg?

It's always a bad deal when I lose or break my shit RIP.

Back
Top Bottom