So I Happened Across This Freak

Botani

I am stumped. With all my grow experience and all the different strains I have grown I have never seen a plant mutate this way before.

Now before we begin I must tell you that I have grown 6 different Green Crack strains. 6 as in from 6 different breeders. This time here with this odd plant it is from Blimburn. Now i have grown green crack from blimburn about 2 years ago and it was so good i got it again but this time it is different. First of all it is definitely not green crack. This so called green crack finished with the smell from danky sweet minty cookies. And i grew many different girl scout cookies and this was definitely more like a cookie strain than any green crack i have ever seen. Also note that there were 3 seeds of this green crack and 2 of them hermied.

Also lets note i ordered this blimburn - green crack, so this did not come in the breeders pack. it was 3 seeds in a small baggies with blimburn green crack wrote in marker on it.

Anyway i am here looking for some insight to see if anyone came across something like this before. one of the 2 hermied green cracks must of got a little pollen on it because they were close to each other before i pulled them. it couldnt of been much because there were many other strains in the room and nothing else got hit. very barely developed extremely immature seeds here and there.

The buds have the most weirdest looking crowns on them. Its like bud that has been wrapped over on itself many times to make the crowny points on the buds.

There were no pollen sacs anywhere and no nanners it was a solid female but i never seen buds that looked this way before. Anyone ever see this type of bud formation before? And if so is it good / bad or some freakishly overpowered godly plant??

Green Crack After Harvest Pics of odd looking buds (1).jpg

Green Crack After Harvest Pics of odd looking buds (2).jpg

Green Crack After Harvest Pics of odd looking buds (3).jpg

Green Crack After Harvest Pics of odd looking buds (4).jpg

Green Crack After Harvest Pics of odd looking buds (5).jpg

Green Crack After Harvest Pics of odd looking buds (6).jpg

Green Crack After Harvest Pics of odd looking buds (7).jpg

Back
Top Bottom