So screwed! Way too dry. PLEASE HELP!

spitfire8604

I've been doing as much research as possible here but I am inquiring about an entire crop that was over dried. We had just put them in the drying process before we left for the holidays and to our surprise, after 4 days, we came back to the bunch dirt dry. I have no idea where to begin in rectifying this.

PLEASE. Any info you can give us.

You just need for the buds to absorb some moisture from something so leaves would probably work yes, maybe try an orange peel or two in a ziploc bag. It will rehydrated them and give them a nice citrusy aroma and possibly taste

And give you a nice case of moldy bud to boot. Bad advice, especially since it's just conjecture on your part according to your silly disclaimer.

Take some buds and put between 2 slices of fresh bread. It will rehydrate the dry weed just slightly, which is all you want.

Fresh fruit or the like is a sure invitation to mold, but try it if you want to see for sure.

Adding a few fresh leaves as noted, will also work.

DD

I'm going to have to disagree, I have used the fruit method many times. Not saying its the best or you may be risking mold if done improperly, but I and a bunch of friends have used some slightly dry orange peels. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Ive re hydrated buds by putting about 8th in a sandwich bag laying it out on its side open in a dark room with decent humidity. Then adding a drop(seriously a drop) of distilled water to the open end of the bag and carefully close the bag so as the water and buds never come in contact.

Ive done this a few times for 8ths and halfs(4-5 drops). I dont know if it scales up for full scale crops. Id also go with fan leaves if you still have fresh ones.

The buds sammich idea looks great on paper Droop, but what happens when you "accidentally" eat your sandwich:ganjamon:

you should hang your buds in dark room i use coat hangers wait till bud start to feel crispy then put in mason jar they will moisten up on their own:ganjamon:

I peel an orange and put the peel on top of the weed in a brown paper bag. As long as you open the bag a couple of times a day and air it out ... no problems.

:peace:
WillyB

The buds sammich idea looks great on paper Droop, but what happens when you "accidentally" eat your sandwich:ganjamon:

Without mayo, it's a bit on the dry side.:yummy:

DD

Back
Top Bottom