Storage before drying?

Oblivion-

Hi and thanks for looking in.
I am at the end of my grow, all the plants are ready to be cut down and i have a slight problem. I am going on hoiliday on thursday morning, the plants need to be down and bagged by then. as i am away for 10 days i didnt want to dry them for 10 days incase its to long. Is it possible for me to bag them and store them somehow till i get back from my holiday then put them through the drying process?

any help would be very greatful.

Re: Storage before drying ??

Yes, you don't want to bag them wet. That's just asking for a mold disaster to happen. I would let them hang dry. If they dry out too much, you can always add moisture back in by using a leaf of lettuce to the curing jar or a small slice of lemon peel

Thanks for the replys i think i will hang them untill i get back. They will be hung in the attic and i can get a mate to check on them sometime in that week. I was hopeing that i could have bagged them and stuck them in the freezer but i guess not?

When my mate checks them should i get him to bag them for me after 7 days or so?
Thanks once again for your replys. :thanks:

Bags and freezers are horrible for cannabis... I would suggest a good mason jar for curing. Bags will rub trichs off and freezin ruptures the trichs. ;-) You will want to put them in jars after you can snap the stem easily.

Thanks for the reply, i shall leave them out to dry for the full 10 days im away. Thanks once again.

Back
Top Bottom