So Stoked to Find This Forum

Kivahut

:thanks:I can't believe this is all out in the open!!! I'm 47, so I remember being too afraid to admit that I liked to toke. For the most part, I've lost my supply chain and haven't smoked in too many years.
I fractured my ankle, and now I'm facing a 3rd surgery. The narcotics are way to strong for me. I'm hoping to learn a little bit about all these new strains and growing techniques. I can't believe how many different types of pot there are!
My new neighbors are growing medical in their front yard. Theirs have purple leaves!! I didn't know pot had purple leaves! I was so impressed with the beauty of the plants that I began to inquire. Signed up for a MMJ card through the state of Colorado. Turns out I have 4 of the 8 approved medical conditions that mmj treats. We have dispensaries here that sell pot. Who knew? I voted for the law that decriminalized marijuana, but haven't followed the progress.
I'll try to not act too stupid, and make my questions as simple as possible. So far, the "How To" forums are awesome.
Thank you all for being here in my time of need.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom