So what's the difference?

Ya, I just saw that the grow was in the bedroom but no mention of a tent. Definitely changes things.

As mentioned it is unlikely that a humidifier will be needed. When the tent is there set it up and put the lights in. Put the thermometer and the humidity thing (can't remember what they are called) in the tent and let it run for a day or two. Write down the temps when the lights first come on and when they go off. Check the temp half way through the lights off period. After a couple of days it gives a good idea of what to expect once a plant or two are in the tent.

Ya, I just saw that the grow was in the bedroom but no mention of a tent. Definitely changes things.

As mentioned it is unlikely that a humidifier will be needed. When the tent is there set it up and put the lights in. Put the thermometer and the humidity thing (can't remember what they are called) in the tent and let it run for a day or two. Write down the temps when the lights first come on and when they go off. Check the temp half way through the lights off period. After a couple of days it gives a good idea of what to expect once a plant or two are in the tent.
Hello, thanks for replying.. That's sounds good. Not spending more money if not needed is OK with me lol.. On a positive note my fce 6500 arrived yesterday! My amendments and soil arrived today.. Ready to set up tonight, and I've just got a bag of nice smoke, skywalker, yikes it's strong, almost fell asleep at work toady. My evening is now set!
Only thing now is seeds! I really wanted to griw wedding cake, ordered it in December.. But when I track them it says they are in Canada! Ordered them from UK, and I'm in Ireland, go figure! I had a cookies and kush seed there. 21%thc and 12cbd.
Done bit of research on them and sounds like a great strain. I want to make RSO oil out it well, so the extra cbd is really appealing. Any experience with this strain?

Only thing now is seeds! I really wanted to griw wedding cake, ordered it in December.. But when I track them it says they are in Canada! Ordered them from UK, and I'm in Ireland, go figure!
Sounds like the seed bank you ordered from turned around and filled the order from a seed bank in Canada (where legalization has already happened). Then, most likely, the Canadian company is filling the order and mailing them off to you. Seems to happen a lot based on what I have read in many msgs talking about seed orders.

I had a cookies and kush seed there. 21%thc and 12cbd.
Done bit of research on them and sounds like a great strain. I want to make RSO oil out it well, so the extra cbd is really appealing. Any experience with this strain?
No experience with those. I have not bought seeds before and that might change in a couple of months but do not bet on it. I grew some plants back in the '70s but the deer ate them, or the seedling died, or the kid down the street stole them so I stopped for years.

When I started growing indoors in 2017 I just said I needed seeds. I got the usual little baggies of "bag seed" but a couple of guys dropped off "named" seeds and mentioned where or how they got them. One guy bought some seeds for me from a dispencery. A guy helps his buddy who has a licensed medical grow and he gets a few leftover seeds that way. I am growing clones from clones from clones, etc and the original seed was planted in November of '17.

Hey Folks, I finally got my first grow journal up and running. It's far from perfect lol, but really looking forward to putting this light to use.
I would really appreciate it if yous would have the time to pull pop by and pull up a seat, il defo need all the advice I can get.
Thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom