SOG grow...only bloom nutes needed?

JediPeaceFrog

Greetings. Quick question: I'm gearing up for a SOG grow, but can't really find a definitive answer to this question: Do you need any Veg nutes for SOG, or can you just use Bloom nutes? I will be rooting clones for a week, then straight into 12/12. So, why would you need Veg nutes? Please help with this, because i'll be growing in less than 2 weeks. Everything else is solved, except this. Thanks in advance. :thumb:

That's a really interesting question JPF seeing as most bloom nutes contain an amount of N I guess you could be ok but you may experience some stretch in the first couple of weeks with minimal N? but their needs are also only very minimal when first entering the system...... Sorry I haven't helped at all but I am really interested to see how you go.

Thanks SWvoodoo...yeah, it's a confusing situation, for sure. If no veg, why veg nutes? I'm leaning towards hitting them with Schultz's all purpose, which I think is 10-20-10, in the second week once, then go with AN Bloom after that...see what happens. Thanks for the input though, voodoo...

Back
Top Bottom