Soil acidifier? How quickly do you think 1 tbls will take to take effect on a 3 gallon pot?

lol sorry, I can’t get enough of this.

Organic elemental sulphur is an essential nutrient in organic soil. Calcium which is in this product by way of gypsum is an essential nutrient as well. Both are intrinsic to a healthy cannabis plant. Please do some basic research before assume someone is ruining their soil. Pretty harsh dramatic words. Let’s all be nice and grow great clean organic cannabis!! 🤸‍♀️✌️🕊

One more thing - the living soil grower knows nothing about these weird bottles and bottle labels you speak off. Can’t remember the last time I used anything ORGANIC in a bottle and salt based is so 90’s…Carton of molasses maybe.

Ahhh I could keep on but I won’t.

Happy growing y’all! ✌️

argue with someone else... ask why it is that 18 people haven't jumped on here to tell you the perfect amount of acidifier to use. Ponder it hard... and try to be more open to the next person who tries to advise you on this.
Way aggressive that’s why. I ever shy from things like this though. Misinformation, inaccurate statements and condescending attitude isn’t fair. It’s a very smart thing to do with alkaline organic soil. Maybe if the word sweetener instead of acidifier you product testers would agree lol.

Stay up and positive lovely growers! Dont always believe what you read or hear!! Always do your research before chiming in!!

✌️

Fine... continue on... I will forget you ever asked for advice. I hope you don't waste several months figuring this out.
I have decided that you already think you know everything you need to know and simply want to argue to try to prove that you are not an idiot trying to acidify cannabis soil. Get a few hundred grows in using your method and then come and tell me how much superior it is... for now, ask yourself why no one else is doing what you are doing, or defending you. So, in your mind it is disrespectful to tell you that you don't know something? Got it. I am a very disrespectful woman then.... friendly as I can be... but disrespectful, none the less. Sorry that offends you.... just trying to help.
I agree it was sort of disrespectful the way it was said. That being said, cannabis is known to be acid, loving with target PH ranging anywhere from 6 to 7 depending on the phenotype. While one plant may be thriving at seven another will be dying. Adding acid to your soil quickly is the best way to get nutrient uptake if this is happening. There are 1 million ways to do this. As simple as vinegar added to your watering solution or as complex as you would like… that said much of the products out there used to amend soil for acidification… is for slow release, and will take months. If you need a quick solution, try vinegar or pH down in your watering solution with your normal fertilizer. These other solutions you’re looking at also contain high levels of nitrogen, which you may or may not need.

IDK a biologist and my organic grow amendment store in Washington told me 6.8/7.0 for living soil idk it works for me and I been using the same soil for over 3 year's now with GREAT success so living soil 6.8/7.0

IMG_20230616_135211.jpg

IMG_20230612_115914.jpg

Back
Top Bottom