Soil and nutes for autos

Jacare

Hi all.
I'm just finishing off a grow and I'm in the process of getting things ready for my next one. It's been a bit of a ghetto grow with things being added and taken away here and there.
Anyway for this upcoming one I'm changing virtually everything.
I have considered using biobizz light mix. It's been suggested that I will need to introduce nutes after around 2 weeks which is fine but I have also been told to avoid using nutes with auto's.
What do you all think?

You can avoid nuts for the first 2 weeks with autos. Then every 2nd feed for a while then build up to full strenght.
The plant will tell you if you over doing the nuts! It wont look happy.

You can avoid nuts for the first 2 weeks with autos. Then every 2nd feed for a while then build up to full strenght.
The plant will tell you if you over doing the nuts! It wont look happy.

Hi grow bro,

Thanks for replying. Do you recommend anything in particular for autos or just use any kind of bloom nutes?

I use Greenhouse powder feeding. By Greenhouse seed co. The strain hunter easy to use nutrients. Add power till desired ppm then ph and off u go. Not mixing a few different bottles of nuts.
But thats up to you.

I've ordered a "try pack" of biobizz nutes and I'll introduce them to my current grow to see what I think. They're only small so it's not a big loss if it turns out I like it and I current girl could probably do with it truth be told

Back
Top Bottom