Soil buffer and pH adjustments

Do your research sir, I did. Look up nutrient pH response in veganic nutrients; the studies are out there. I studied this subject extensively during the year or so that I ran MC and found plenty of data to back up what I am saying. Veganic is certainly NOT just a marketing term, it describes a completely separate family of nutrients. Jack's is also veganic. In both cases the nutrient is processed in a way that it totally absorbs into the water and flows with the water, completely intact, into the plant. Once inside the plant, the amino acids found there break apart the chelated portions of the nutrient mix and the entire nutrient profile is available and already inside the plant. The amino acid chelation envelope is also able to be used by the plant so there is no waste and no debris build up as in EDTA salt based chelation, therefore never a need to flush.

I clearly stated that the pH must be within 5-9. Anything outside of that would need to be adjusted. Then what in the world are you going on about with your wild statement that I should work for a stable value, and no wide fluctuations? Why would there be fluctuations?? Your water is what it is... add the MC and it is again, what it is. The nutrients get up into the plant whether the pH is in the hydro range or well into the 8's in the soil range... it doesn't matter.
so this applies to soiless too? very interesting.

now i kinda wanna try to do 2 grows side by side, one adjusting ph and one just letting it do it's thing....

yes. If pH doesn't matter and all the nutrient comes from MC, then all the soil or in your case, soilless does, is hold up the plants.
just out of curiosity, have you ever tried running 2 grows side by side, one adjusting ph to let's say 6, and the other leaving it as it is? (in my case my tap water is around 7.5

also, you told me to do some research, however i wasn't able to find much about it, do you have an article or something you can link about how fertilizers like MC work? very interesting stuff

also, it seems you have a lot of experience with MC, do you think i could get benefits from using a PK booster? i've been running mc alone for 3 years now, i'm thinking it might be too high in N especially in late flower

just out of curiosity, have you ever tried running 2 grows side by side, one adjusting ph to let's say 6, and the other leaving it as it is? (in my case my tap water is around 7.5

also, you told me to do some research, however i wasn't able to find much about it, do you have an article or something you can link about how fertilizers like MC work? very interesting stuff

also, it seems you have a lot of experience with MC, do you think i could get benefits from using a PK booster? i've been running mc alone for 3 years now, i'm thinking it might be too high in N especially in late flower
In the 30 years or so that I've been growing I am sure that I've done that experiment a couple of times. I remember comparingly grow with MC both adjusting and not adjusting the pH.

The information on veganic nutrients is out there, it's just not as prominent as the well-funded synthetic nutrient industry provides for their nutrients. I used Google and I'm sure that with the right amount of effort you will find exactly what I found. You might try alternate search engines too as I found many reasons lately to distrust Google.

If your plants can support it then by all means use a PK supplement. I use gln's sweet candy in my gardens. MC is a balancing act and the amount of nitrogen that is given is used as an indicator to show you whether or not you are at the perfect MC green or not. Because of this there is not too much nitrogen in the mix unless you have mixed it that way. If you are getting the dark green indication that you're giving too much nitrogen then you are giving too much MC per gallon. Go easy on the PK supplement whether you use BE or sweet candy because if your plants can't use that extra potassium and phosphorus it will upset the balance.

Back
Top Bottom