Soil PH quick fix

fuzzy911

Hi,

Im 1st week into flower, i only got my soil PH meter a few days ago so untill now i only PHed my waterings.
When i checked the soil PH was 5-5.5 , i done some searching and saw that most of the ways to fix PH involved dolomite lime in the soil and etc. i cant make a new batch of soil and transplant them so i flushed with PH 7+- water something like 2-3 GAL to my 3 Gal pots each.
Waited half and hour untill everything drained, checked again and this time it was only 5.5 for 2 plants and 5 for the 3rd.

The new grow looks pretty much good, green and healthy but i beleive that the PH problem caused 2 of my plants a really slow growing, the 3rd is like 6-7 inches taller and double the diameter of the main stem.
And on 1 plant i can see some dark small dots on reletevly fresh growth, im not talking about yelowing and dying lower fan leaves that dont ge much light anymore.

What can i do to fix my PH from now on?

BTW:
I use 250W HPS adn 2X23 White light CLFs, should i change the CLfs to a lower lumen warm day light for flower?

Are they the same strain? Started at the same time? How old? You say they look healthy? If they look healthy, I don't think I would make it a problem. They will tell you when they are sick. Are you sure the meter is properly calibrated? Pictures always help. I also grow in coco so omit a huge help.

Back
Top Bottom