Soil report I need help

Diyandimitrov

Some of my nutritions are too hight and n it's too low I guess but I don't really know much about it.some one can help

Thast my plants weeka ago

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_182758.jpg
    IMG_20200624_182758.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200624_182755.jpg
    IMG_20200624_182755.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20200624_182758.jpg
    IMG_20200624_182758.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20200624_182755.jpg
    IMG_20200624_182755.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20200624_182525.jpg
    IMG_20200624_182525.jpg
    981.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20200624_182518.jpg
    IMG_20200624_182518.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 77
im scary from my potassium LEVEL its 650 PPM and it shoud be 50-100 PPM that's what the report said so I think I have hight potassium level witch I think will stop any other nutritions from up taikin . and my PH its 7 idk if that's the right PH for soil. and I don't really know how to lowered I usually watering with 6.3 but my soil ph stay hight

Tell us about your watering habits, what does that look like? I suspect part of your problems stem from watering too frequently. Are you irrigating with nutrients? Do you adjust ph? Probably some nute lockout.

The soil could be diluted by adding a weaker soil or more aeration on top and working it in, but that’s a massive effort and expense on a large grow like yours.

Yes, amendments could be added to bring up deficiencies but this is not just plug & play stuff. Nutrients must be in a form the plant can use and there’s all kinds of interactions just dumping mineral X on them is not going to fix it.

If you are watering every day or every 2 days then I would stop that right away.

Let’s see your answers above & hopefully someone here can help.

Your calcium PPM is also way too high and will lock out other nutrient uptake, especially N at those concentrations.
Unsure how to correct as you're growing in soil and on the scale you're growing....

I agree with you about calcium,i learned the amino acid shoud help about too much calcium,it shoud make the plant absos more calcium and I hope they gonna fixed the calcium level by it self.

Tell us about your watering habits, what does that look like? I suspect part of your problems stem from watering too frequently. Are you irrigating with nutrients? Do you adjust ph? Probably some nute lockout.

The soil could be diluted by adding a weaker soil or more aeration on top and working it in, but that’s a massive effort and expense on a large grow like yours.

Yes, amendments could be added to bring up deficiencies but this is not just plug & play stuff. Nutrients must be in a form the plant can use and there’s all kinds of interactions just dumping mineral X on them is not going to fix it.

If you are watering every day or every 2 days then I would stop that right away.

Let’s see your answers above & hopefully someone here can help.
so first of all I water thos plants just with clear water cause my soil its NEW, I buy it this year, talking with the guy he said I have all the nutritions I need for at list 30 days so I use just water till now, I see something was wrong so I call him and talk to him he it looks to him I had N deff. then I take a soil bring it to the LABORAYOTY they give me that REPORT. I ask them how to fixed and they try to tell me to add Gypsn cause they assume my PH level its not right TOO. but it looks okay to me its 7. witch its Neutral (right) and I didn't watering those plants from MAY 4 I think so its 30 without water, I check the BEDS they are 5 from 10 WET I mean they are not too WET and not TOO dry I believe, I see a lot of MUSHROUMS growin from the side of the bed witch I think its cost from too much water but as I said I didn't water them for the last 30 days and its SUMMER time, idk probably the soil holds too much water, but I think the biggest problem its my N level, its too low so I start to foliar feed them with 16/2/1 for the last weak hopefully will se some how they gonna react soon

Ph 7 is too high for soil.

Scroll down to see ph chart on this page What is pH?
and as I SAID I think my N its not enough and read about N its some type of N NH4 withch its good from the beginning after transplant the plants so I have to go in town now looking in a strore for something like that .but deffenetly gonna read about "what is PH" it looks like I still don't understand enough.

and as I SAID I think my N its not enough and read about N its some type of N NH4 withch its good from the beginning after transplant the plants so I have to go in town now looking in a strore for something like that .but deffenetly gonna read about "what is PH" it looks like I still don't understand enough.
Potassium shouldn't be that high in veg. That's definitely you're issue. You want high P in flower

Fine, bordering on too high.
Idk mine is ALWAYS 7.0 and I never have any problems. Not one single yellowing leaf ,no deficiency of any kind. And I top 3x over the course of veg. I've found over the years the more product or messing with them the more problems.

Attachments

• 20200705_121455.jpg
    20200705_121455.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Idk mine is ALWAYS 7.0 and I never have any problems. Not one single yellowing leaf ,no deficiency of any kind. And I top 3x over the course of veg. I've found over the years the more product or messing with them the more problems.

U have Great plant I believe its from SEED my its from clones genetic aways can be a problem but I work with my clones for 6 years I never have a problem I wii se whats going on with my K. I will make a NEW soil tests today so I can make sure witch nutritions lock the others then will foliar feed whatever I MISS in the soil that's what I come up to.

Back
Top Bottom