Soil Sterilization?

4iLLEsT2bTCH0

hey, this is gunna sound really dumb but how do u sterilize soil?? i ask this bc my boyfriend and i were supposed to go and get all the supplies i need... i.e. the soil, but last night he gambled away all his money. i have seeds germinating n there gunna need somewhere to go once they crack. so i have to use soil from outside, but i kno that it will probably have insects and all that yucky stuff in it. can anyone aswer this question?? thank you!!!<3:smokin:

well it all depends on how many seeds actually crack. and i just found out that my boyfriend got 2 clones from someone he knos. so im not exactly sure how much i need or whatever. the guy he got the clones from is really nice and he helped us out on some of the supplies we need <3:bongrip:

Put the soil in a microvave safe bowl and nuke it for about 3-4 minutes. It stinks a little but it is worth it to kill any possible larvae that may be in commercial soil or any other for that matter. Believe me, larvae will hatch and you will have little flies everywhere. And when your buds start getting sticky, they stick to them like fly-paper.

Back
Top Bottom