Some butter?'s

cyrystic

good afternoon fellow farmers n enthusiests... I am in the process of making some butter out of my shake and following the directions i found here...

my questions are these

1. how long can i leave my product in a crock pot ? ( I was wanting to let it cook for at least 24 hours to a few days if possible for maximum absorption )

2. I am using 4 sticks of unsalted butter and have about 4 pounds of dank ass purple shake i wanted to use , is there a limit to how much THC the butter will absorb.

3. my butter is a lavender/ purple instead of green ... is there something i did wrong or is that a good thing ?

thats all i can think of atm ... ill take a pic or two and post asap...

I wouldn't think you could over cook it on low. This is when the water comes in handy because you can keep refilling it.

That's 4oz of Dank shake to 1oz of butter. That should be some good BuDDer! Not really although I'm sure you would run out of butter fat to bind to at some point.

The color will come from the plant while cooking. I've got blue BuDDer from cooking with Blue Goo. So this is a good thing.

Let's see them pics when you get a minute.

Pics

24 hours later ( its kinda hard to see how purple it is , almost looks black in the pic )
budder_day_1.jpg

heres what it looked like yesterday stirring...
budder_start.jpg

A few smaller nugs from the PN

photo30.jpg

all i have to take photos is my I phone so the pics really don't do them justice :/

i am gonna go get some cheese cloth today and was thinking of making a chocholate cake with some budder when its done , ill let you know how it turns out ( ill take a few pics after the budders done also...

Back
Top Bottom