Herbability Decarb and Infusion machine

Finnicki

My wife surprised me with this machine Christmas Eve. I had done the decarb in foil in oven. Then mixed greens with unsalted butter in the crock pot. Always added some water into the crock to prevent burning of the butter. Nothing stated in the instructions telling to add water. Does anyone have one of these machines? Have you had to add water? Infusing the butter now. Temps and times are changeable. I never thought of putting a thermometer in the crock to check it during or after to see how the crock did. Hope someone will chime in. Thanks.

Forgot to add this. After the crock pot I’d pour the mix into a plastic bowl and put in frig overnight to set up and have the oil float atop the water. Without the added water, I can use the butter immediately for brownies. Helps if I am low in stock.

Seems no one here has that machine. Used it again yesterday. It will hold a pound of butter. I melt the butter in the microwave first before putting in machine. No water needed to keep it from burning, like when using a crock pot. Decarbs at a longer time that I used to do in oven. Easy to clean with Dawn. Neat little device that I never knew existing.

I can see that working great. From my understanding you can decarb over a range of temperatures, it just needs more or less time accordingly. I decarb using an Ardent decarb machine.

Back
Top Bottom