Some of my leaves are wilting please help

dumbo1369

420 Member
Hey could anybody tell me what I could do to prevent the leafs from wilting I know my plant is small for its age because I know I don't have proper power of lighting it's getting around 25watts of power and I'm using npk ration 1:1:1 I've been trying to find nutrients that have ratio 3:1:1 but I'll keep looking and I'm workimg on geying stonger lights also I don't know if it's problem but some of the top leafs are konda curling

16827338369873572506133350859144.jpg

16827338623868545642694462404492.jpg

168273408646271791492731082713.jpg

Hey could anybody tell me what I could do to prevent the leafs from wilting I know my plant is small for its age because I know I don't have proper power of lighting it's getting around 25watts of power and I'm using npk ration 1:1:1 I've been trying to find nutrients that have ratio 3:1:1 but I'll keep looking and I'm workimg on geying stonger lights also I don't know if it's problem but some of the top leafs are konda curling

Looks like to much nitrogen especially looking at your other thread can u not put her in natural light for so many hours a day how much feed do u give what strength also what size is your pot and do u have holes in the bottom also my npk is 5-5-5 then i give a boost of pk 13/14 mid flower

Your soil is so dry you can see a gap between it and the pot. CL🍀

Is that leaf cat-chomped or is something else going on? I don't think it is excess nitrogen, the leaves are only dark in the one pic. Also how close is your lamp? If you have room to bring it closer without burning, I would try that, but really, it needs more light period if you want to get past the veg stage.
Is it an Auto or Photo? If it’s warm enough where you are I would consider moving it outdoors in the sun because your light isn’t going to cut it. CL🍀

i did say it was excess nutes u can tell from your other plant that plant can probably handle it a little more miracle grow will fry your plant. if your feeding water only your making the miracle grow weaker every feed then when u upot with the same miracle grow its adding nutes back

actually what are u feeding u did say 1-1-1 is that a single bottle nute if its 3 seperat bottles Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium u can get a 3-1-1 formula just add more Nitrogen i dont no the exact amount. Or if its a single bottle increasing feed strength will increase the 1-1-1 to say 5-5-5 if u add the correct amount also what miracle grow are u using some have high fertilizer some dont

There is mold!!! It's actually mix of miricale grow and some out side dirt please help I'm going to try to repot it TMR when the store opens I'm getting it at Walmart (closest store to me) is there any dirt you can recommend that they sell there and helps with the mold problem
Also I just started using the fertilizer Abt 2weeks ago could it be that I doubt it maybe longer then 2

16828483429954083801744110868865.jpg

16828485942485918052534858609387.jpg

Dont no if u can get what captaint lucky suggests ffof fox farm ocean forest from your walmart if i search it says they sell it looking at that pic i would have to agree with sueet its not N toxicity try get dr earth all purpose fertilizer 5-5-5 and get dr earth flower girl for when u start flower as for the mold its supposed to be a good thing but using dirt from outside cant be good inside but people do plant directly in soil outside also see if u can get a few cheap led bulbs and a fitting for extra light if your using white cool light buy a couple of orange warm lights for spectrum

Dont no if u can get what captaint lucky suggests ffof fox farm ocean forest from your walmart if i search it says they sell it looking at that pic i would have to agree with sueet its not N toxicity try get dr earth all purpose fertilizer 5-5-5 and get dr earth flower girl for when u start flower as for the mold its supposed to be a good thing but using dirt from outside cant be good inside but people do plant directly in soil outside also see if u can get a few cheap led bulbs and a fitting for extra light if your using white cool light buy a couple of orange warm lights for spectrum
Wally sells FFOF +FFHF personally I use a 50/50 mix and it’s a hot soil so if you upcan to a 5gl. you have enuff nutes in the soil for a minute. CL🍀

The white mold growing on top of the soil is NOT a problem, actually it’s good thing, it’s indicating that the soil has been activated by micro life- either mycellium or mycos. The mold usually disappears over time with exposure to light.
I add bokashi and Frass to mine per @Bill284 and that’s how I know it’s ready. CL🍀

Hey could anybody tell me what I could do to prevent the leafs from wilting I know my plant is small for its age because I know I don't have proper power of lighting it's getting around 25watts of power
Give it more light. Marijuana plants need a lot of light to grow properly. I have all types of houseplants growing well and looking healthy under weak light. But if I try to give my Marijuana plants the same amount of light as I give those houseplants they will look like yours.

Outside the soil gets replenished with decomposing leaves and plant material. Inside, there is nothing like that happening so that is one of the reasons we use fertilizers and soil amendments. Keeping your plant growing in a small container like that means that after a couple of months it has drained the soil of enough of the nutrients it needs to stay healthy. The best fertilizers will not help enough in the long run. Nor will the fertilizers make up for the lack of light and most likely the plant will not be healthy.

I have seen many photos from growers who will give their plants more light and then get it to grow as fast as possible. That way they can often let it start to flower within 6 to 8 weeks. They might not get a lot from it but it can be done.

I'm going to try to repot it TMR when the store opens I'm getting it at Walmart (closest store to me) is there any dirt you can recommend that they sell there and helps with the mold problem
Buy a quality potting soil. Do not buy something because it costs less. It costs less for a reason, and usually it costs less because there is low quality ingredients to begin with.

There really isn't a good reason to repot until you get better light (imo). Everyone freaks out about miracle grow, but I used it for many years with good results in my house plants .... it's true that it isn't "ideal" for our favorite weed, but without better light, ideal is just a word and has nothing to do with your grow yet.
(the politics of Miracle Grow and it's parent company Monsanto is usually the reason people hate on them - good reasons to hate them I reckon, but the soil will not kill your plant and you already own it so...)

Back
Top Bottom