Some Questions i hope the community can answer for me please?

Hi slogro.

Just trying to be helpful, but your questions could use a lot more information to provide really decent answers.
Pre-flower development can be dependent on the strain and whether grown from seed or clone.
Defoliation is a fairly hotly debated topic, but even the proponents of defoliation would want to know whether you are running 3- 23 watt CFL's for 5 plants or 10- 85 watt CFL's for 1 plant.
Crawlspace or attic I think depends a lot on a lot of other information like what floor is your grow on (1st floor of 3 story house?) and which one gets the most ventilation and perhaps what is in the immediate surroundings (i.e. neighbors second story balcony that they use a lot right next to your attic vents?)

Sorry I can't give a short quick response, but I think you can see what I'm getting at.

Thanks for the reply TanR. Answers to your question
Bag seed looks too be mostly Indica they are short and squat. lights are 18 23 cfl and one 65 watt on 6 plants in 3 gallon pots. keeping the lights about 4 inches above the plants using a mix of FFof and Happy frog. single level duplex.

Thanks for the reply canadarolls! I made one with a few odds and ends around the and a couple items from the Big Box Supply Center.
I added a 6 inch 255 CFM fan to help exhaust with no odor and its currently exhausting into room. I just had an idea of exhasting into a tote that has a couple frozen water jugs into it to cool the air.

Drop humidity-drop scent... good thinking slogro :)
I made the mistake of considering everything else before a carbon filter.
Didn't doom me but the neighbours wink at me since that one day of south wind.....

I am hoping i can get a few replies to this please.

1 at what age should i start seeing preflowers?
2 should i defoliate using CFL lights?
3 vent into crawlspace or attic?

1) from seed you most strains will exhibit pre flower around 6-12 weeks of vegetative growth.

2) When I defoliate I remove the lower growth that will not get much light and only produce popcorn bud and any leaf that shades a bud site.

3) If venting into an attic you should have a roof vent attached to your ducting or you may have issues with mould/mildew and condensation.

Back
Top Bottom