Someone please help - Plants dying!

Jozomotika

Hey guys i just registered here because i need help.
I grow under mars hydro 2 1200watt led.
strains:bc big bud,ace silver haze,bc blueberry
Growing 24hr a day.Vegging for 1 month.
did some topping and mainlining.
Feeding recomanded dose of general organic nutes.will include pics and quantities.
Everything was perfecty good until couple days ago.new and old growth leaves just started yellowing.Dont know what the problem is.I am not checking ph because they claim its ph perfect formula.Also feeding tap water.
Growing in soilless mix.Not watering every day because it doesent dry enough.instead i am watering gallon of water for each plant every 3-4days.Again everything was perfect untill 2-3days ago.Dint change nothing.All plants receiving same nutrient mix and they all started looking weird and yellowing.Is it too much nutes? or not enough nitrogen? what is it? i am loosing my mind here getting really pissed off because i really try to put my time into this and get some decent results.
I dont know can you tell from this pics,but the stalks,branches ar getting purple and all the new growth is yellowing...

IMAG019624.jpg

View image in gallery

Someone please help.Plants dying!

I would say you have nutrient lock out, due to an out of range pH, thus your plants are nutrient deficient. I do not trust the perfect pH enough to forgo testing every day. Good luck brother.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay.Thanks man.I already ordered ph meter and ph up and down,but i did grow before with this nutrients with sucess,only difference is that i did grow in soil,not soiless and also i had only 300watt led light,now i got 1200watt led and growing in soiless.only the new growth on big bud and blueberry is getting yellow and leaves and stems getting dark purple,on last pic its silver haze and she does look more nutrient deffiecient.her older leaves looks bad,and also new growth getting yellow as well.

I haven't used the ph perfect nutes so have no input there, but soil and soilless are completely different things in terms of ph management. Generally (and totally aside from the nutes which may or may not be balanced)
with soil - usually never ph.
Soilless- usually always ph.

The ph perfect line still needs to be flushed every few weeks its a ph imbalance caused by one or a few nutes building up plants do not use all the nutes at the same time so you have 1 build up thats cause the ph to go crazy so you get lockout .

Back
Top Bottom