Someone please help with nutrient application

kandysman

Hello everyone. I have had to buy some nutes from my local hardware store because there is nothing else anywhere near me. My question is could some one give me an idea of the amounts i should use. The first is for veg and the instructions for indoor plants are to add one teaspoon per gallon of water and apply every 7 to 10 days. here are the specs.
LILLY MILLER ULTRA GREEN ALL PURPOSE PLANT FOOD
Nitrogen 24.00%
Phosphorous 8.00%
Potassium 16.00%
Sulfur 1.00%
Boron 0.02%
Copper 0.05%
Iron 0.10%
Manganese 0.05%
Molybdenum 0.001%
Zinc 0.05%

and the second is
Green Light Super Bloom 12-55-6
if someone could please suggest an appropriate amount for cannabis i would really appreciate it

Looks like a pretty strong NPK ratio to me !

I would be inclined to use 1/4 rate application in very early veg & more than likely would not go past 1/2 rate application per gallon.

If using full rate of application keep a close eye on the plants for signs of nutrient burn/toxicity issue's.

thanks fuzzy duck,ill give it a try and let u know how goes it.

Looks like a pretty strong NPK ratio to me !

I would be inclined to use 1/4 rate application in very early veg & more than likely would not go past 1/2 rate application per gallon.

If using full rate of application keep a close eye on the plants for signs of nutrient burn/toxicity issue's.

This is VERY GOOD advice... now you have twice as much nutrients.
I've been experimenting w/ a dry 25% organic fert w/ an NPK ratio @ 14-14-14... @ a rate of 1-2 teaspoons/5-7gal pot, applied 1 week before 12/12-- it seems to get me through the stretch & into pre-flower nicely, for the rest of the bloom i use 3-part GH nutes every 3-4 days.

Forgot to add-- your plant(s) may experience some kind of micro nute deficiency by cutting the NPK as you are also cutting those down too... don't know if you can cut your bloom nutes & still get what you need out of it-- as the P is a rather LARGE# to begin with.
Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom