Sometimes I Leave Her Alone To Do Her Own Thing

aceknight

Natural Order2.JPG

Looks like a healthy plant. Leaving her alone is the hardest thing for me to do. I just want to pinch the top right off of it! Haha.
What size pots are they in? Are you going to leave in that size pot till finish? I may try this in a 3’x3’ foot print and see what happens. Just let them grow.

And doesn't she thank you for it :rofl:

Looks like a healthy plant. Leaving her alone is the hardest thing for me to do. I just want to pinch the top right off of it! Haha.
What size pots are they in? Are you going to leave in that size pot till finish? I may try this in a 3’x3’ foot print and see what happens. Just let them grow.
5 gallon pots not filled all the way for additional soil toppings. I left some alone and played with others. Thanks! :Namaste:

5 gallon pots not filled all the way for additional soil toppings. I left some alone and played with others. Thanks! :Namaste:
I am going to guess the age. 25 days? How long are you going to veg before you flower? They have look like they have some hefty stalks. That will help hold up those monster colas that will form.

I am going to guess the age. 25 days? How long are you going to veg before you flower? They have look like they have some hefty stalks. That will help hold up those monster colas that will form.
It's an Automatic @ about 30 days. Thanks! :Namaste:

I run both auto/reg at the same time...by the time the autos are done the big mamas take over both chambers.
That is exactly what I did on my cure grow. I started some northern light autos and some cookie cross photos at the same time. As soon as I cut the northern lights, I flipped to 12 - 12.
I had such a good veg time that I was able to take about 80 cuttings.

Back
Top Bottom