sour diesel x strawberry cough clone problem

mojorolo

I am using roots organic soil, almost all the leaves have turned yellow, not the new leaves but the older ones.

p.h is about 6.8
temp : 66
Humidity: 44%
When i noticed it happening I flushed the soil, but it continued to yellow, and stems starting turning red.

i thought it was a mg def, so I added a small amount of calmag to the water.

Hey mojorolo, welcome to the forums bro. 1st of all your temps need to be up a little, like in the 72-78 range with lights on 66 is more of a lights off temp. If you meant that is the temp with lights off then my apologies. In my opinion it is root bound and it probably did need some calmag but if it is root bound it won't receive it correctly. Personally I would transfer that lady to a bigger home I think it just needs more room to spread its roots. Hope that is all it is, good look on your grow bro.

yeah I fixed that by adding a 1000w hps, temps are at 77-82

she was a clone, and still is the shortest and oldest of all the rest of my plants. could it be because it's just bad genetics?

Could be nute burn. But the organic soil leaves me iffy on that. Also, if it wasn't fully rooted the leaves would start to turn yellow cause it's using up the nutes in the leaves and doesn't have a strong enough root system to absorb nutes in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom