Lower leaves fading, drying and turning yellow

ugotmunchies

Hey guys,

This is my first grow, I'm doing in a way many of you would look down upon as I do not have a proper set up, but so far my plant has grown very well. I am using an LED light and a fan and am currently on the 18/6 cycle. The plant has been in the soil since February 3.

Over the last few days, the first set of leaves (not the cotyledons, they fell off ages ago) have began to fade in colour and turn yellow. How can I stop this? I am using a weak organic nutrient solution occasionally called BioFeed.

Can anyone please help or point me in the right direction? I don't know the p.H of my soil, I know this is bad and I have ordered a tool to test it, but in the mean time all I have is the help of strangers!

I have attached links to pictures below:

2d18c8e.jpg

4ac2c97.jpg

More info please, what are you feeding and how much/often. Yellow at bottom moving up is grow nute def. With out PH information it's tricky to get right.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

More info please, what are you feeding and how much/often. Yellow at bottom moving up is grow nute def. With out PH information it's tricky to get right.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks for the reply
I am using an organic "compost" tea called BioFeed, from New Zealand.

Directions For Use

I am using 20ml in 1 litre of water, watering every 1-3 days, depending on when the soil dries up. The only annoying thing about this product is that it does not state the NPK ratios - it's an all round supplement that I have seen work miraculously on my friends plants and even his regular gardens (his tomatoes are fucking huge)

I am not sure of the PH. I have ordered a kit to test it. Is there anything I can do in the mean time? What could this most likely be?

EDIT: Not watering 1L at a time. Usually 100-125mL. I am legitimately a growing noob so please don't hesitate to cut me down and tell me what I'm doing wrong, I want my plant to be the best it can be.

I use FF nutes, I'm not sure about tea's. It looks like you need some grow nutes. Age old fish and kelp is great and cheaper then most out there. 1 to 1.5 tsp/gal. Will clear up that issue. And grow nute will help.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom