Space for the grow

Flouridiea

New here, I'll try to keep it short. I have eighteen 4 day old babies, not feminized. They are sprouting the second set of leaves and I was shocked at how fast they grew. I want to take the pick of the crop and put them in a 3x6 closet, what i' trying to get at is, how many plants should I pick for veg in the space and light that I have for optimum yield? 8 150 watt equiv. compact fluorescent lamps.

Also, I have another space which is 3.5x3 I would like to take the leftover baby plants and put them under a 200 watt cfl on a 12 12 cycle. Will I get maybe 10 grams in the shortest period of time, 6 weeks maybe? I want to know what to expect with my better plants, basically if its good I will get a nice hps for bloom.

Lowryder which is an auto flowering plant takes 60 to 70 days from seed to harvest. I doubt you will have any harvest in 6 weeks. I could be wrong, but that is my humble opinion.

6 weeks is really pushing it. Your buds will most likely be way to immature to give you any type of affect you may be looking for. You'll feel it but it will be very light and heady most likely and probably not last very long. The average plant goes 8-11 weeks. And it really depends on the particular plant.

Ok, I was thinking I would have to go eight, anyways what about my space issue, would 2 plants be better than 4 or say 6 under the lighting I have specified?

Back
Top Bottom