Spider Mites Vs Praying Mantis?

Anon1989

Will A praying mantis Make an all you can eat buffet out of Spider mites? I heard in Cali This was tru?? Someone correct my stupidity, Please!

Will A praying mantis Make an all you can eat buffet out of Spider mites? I heard in Cali This was tru?? Someone correct my stupidity, Please!

I have spider mites pretty Bad, Eggs n such, Does anyone know If a praying Mantis is effective towards these Miniature A-holes!?

smaller praying mantis will eat spider mites, but as they get bigger they tend to ignore them.

certain spiders will eat spider mites and ladybugs will too.

Thank you So much, I wouldn't of even thought of ladybugs, Again thanks for curing my momentary Stupidity =]

lacewigs are also known to feed on spider mites, and occasionally earwigs do too.

earwigs are very common in most gardens, you just dont see them because they are nocturnal and will typically hide in damp places like soil or under pots in daytime.

Lacewigs kind of resemble butterflies. But while butterflies are bad for buds, lacewigs are good.

If a local garden center does not have lady bugs lacewigs are an acceptable alternative and possibly work even better for killing spidermites.

Back
Top Bottom