Spider mites

we bought many ladybugs for spider mites last years crop mostly all took off but they come back the following year this years , word of advice check your plants daily ,get a small microscope ,and neem oil and dawn dish soap as a preventive if you do not have mites yet also going garden to garden will transfer to you and then your plants ! Check daily for spots under the leaves and on top . Oh and also webbing this is bad you have a battle on your hands we have saved a crop that was pretty infested with azamax :Namaste::thumb::love:

it all comes down to coverage, most insecticides you would use on a pot plant are kill on contact only. Some do nothing but suffocate.
Azamax does interrupt a hormone that causes them to stop breeding but still you have to hit them.
I use an airless paint sprayer to apply whatever i feel is needed (Mighty Wash by NPK industries is my fave since it's nothing but water that's gone thru a process, kills mites and eggs dead IF YOU HIT THEM).
Coverage is the key.

This is all natural and has been said over and over again to work the best for spider mites SNS 217 Spider Mite Control Spray | Sierra Natural Science-
My phone cut off the quote... lol. end quote:)

The free samples will cost you the shipping, but if you go on their website and use the cupon code, you can get all the free samples for just 1 shipping charge. Gotta say, the smell takes some time to get used to, but not at all offending and their stuff really does work well! Just used some of the fungus gnat stuff this morning and haven't seen any flying around in my tents since! Give them a try!

Does anyone know if this can be sprayed on the fruit? I had gotten hit hard with spider mites this last summer with my outside crop and lost just about everything due to mites and gants in the soil. I was using a product Flying Skull Nuke Em Pest Control from the soil up and neem as a soil drench. I just tossed all my clones because of mites. I shut my tent down and sterilized everything. The nuke em can be used on the fruit I just bud wash when I harvest. I like the Nuke Em but I think the little buggers are building up a tolerance to it.

Hi there,

I am a first time grower and got hit with both Spider Mites and Fungus gnats.
20171025_200254.jpg
20171027_103825.jpg
I went to my local hydro shop and the guy I deal with there gave me this stuff.
spider_mite_killer.jpg

It worked like a charm first application and almost a month later no signs of any pests and my plants are thriving.

I did not have a greenhouse up and every pine needle landing on the plants. It was a loosing battle on my part. I will take a look at the products. After I pulled the plants inside I was able to get them somewhat under control. They destroyed part of the flowers. I ended up with a lot of cooking weed.

Disaster! ive got spider mites and i am about 2 weeks from harvest, fell down on my preventative spraying, (i wont let that happen again!). it was worst on one plant which i seperated and I will spray with water tomorrow, and i doused, drenched her with my jacks dead bug/neem mixture. I also sprayed the rest of the girls, but the question i have is is it too late to drench buds? will it make them unuseable? Oh the tragedy! :( Farmer Dish

Back
Top Bottom