Sploofs

zakreskistz

How do sploofs work? Papertowel roll with dryer sheets inside? Do you have to replace the dryer sheets?

haven't heard them called sploofs, but they work great for masking the smell. don't pack too many sheets inside, or you won't be able to push all the airflow through. You'll have to be the judge on when to replace...I"d think they'd be ok for a day or two

I've got what look like dryer sheets, but they say fabric sofeners on the box. I toss them in there like dryer sheets when I dry the laundry, but do they work for filtering bud smoke as well?

lol those fabric softener sheets are the SAME thing as dryer sheets. they all do the same thing. i used to put 2 sheets in the roll, and it worked like a charm. you can use the same sheets for a few days but always make sure the smoke u blow thru there comes out smelling like fabric softner, if it doesnt then its time to change the sheets

they do too work!!! i used them all the time when i lived at home. my mom never even knew i was smokin weed in her house.

well no matter what there is going to be some kind of weed smell just bc it doesnt get the sidestream smoke that comes from the bowl/joint/blunt whatever it is that u smoke from. ive tested it out, and the smoke that comes out of the roll smells like dryer sheet, no weed smell.

Sploofs do indeed work. I used one for over a year in my dorm and never had a real problem with smell. It doesn't mask everything, and should used with febreeze and/or incense. I never used the papertowl roll, though. We used to make something a little more permanent, a 20oz. Gatorade bottle STUFFED full of dryer sheets(I'd recommend the Febreeze scented ones, awesome stuff). I will say I find Sploofs extremely lame and would only use one when forced.

well, i kinda am forced beings that they dont let me smoke in the house, and if i go outside my uncle will steal all my pot...lol

Back
Top Bottom