Spots or Burns on leaves. Pics

Junkbarman

Hey guys new to the forums and this is my first grow. Some issues I just had happen this morning when I checked my girls.
IMAG01467.jpg

IMAG01478.jpg

I'm in soil using FoxFarm nutes. Room stay aabout 77-80degrees 40%humidity and about 69 at night with the same humidity.

Last watering was Sunday(25th) and i only used 1 tsp of grow big and 3 tsp of big bloom for a gallon of water.

PH was 6.4.

I have a fan on the plants on low and using a 1000w metal halid for 20/4 right now.

Any ideas?

Well my man it honestly looks to be a Mag def....usually those burn spots are from only two things....a bad Mag def or cal/mag def and also a severe phos def...I bet it's the mag brotha...hope this helps....you should have a separate stash of cal/mag on hand of another maker....word

Ok, so here's what I did today.

I flushed the system out with 6.3 water. Tested the run off and it was 6.2, so within range of what I've been doing here.

I put 2 tsp of cal/mag and 2 tsp grow big and watered. PH was 6.4

So hopefully it's corrected in the next day or two.

Nice work give it a full cycle and then cut those leaves that have burned off....you should notice a difference the next 2 weeks......word

Why should I cut those leaves off? too much energy required by the plant to fix them? also, just cut the leaves right to the stem and take all the leaves on that branch off?(there still small plants)

Those leaves will start to decay and attract pests...as they die further...the trimming will tell the plant to produce more elsewhere...so get rid of those large Burnt leaves....And you'll be good trust me...

Back
Top Bottom