New grower needs help

masecarts221

IMG_007252.JPG

plant is about a month and a half old on 17/7 light cycle in miracle grow soil container is about 4L i use just water and a light 44ml tomato fertilizer to about 30L of tap water at 5.5/6.5ph
using a 250w hps lamp about 2 foot above plant rooms about 70/80degrees with 40/50% humidity

plant is about a month and a half old on 17/7 light cycle in miracle grow soil container is about 4L i use just water and a light 44ml tomato fertilizer to about 30L of tap water at 5.5/6.5ph
using a 250w hps lamp about 2 foot above plant rooms about 70/80degrees with 40/50% humidity

If I may suggest, you are most likely getting root bound in that container, it might be time to move up to a 3 or 5 gallon container. Lift her out of this 4L container and see if the roots are wrapping around the bottom and the sides.

Also, you should adjust your pH to 6.5 every time you water, whether it is just plain water or water with your tomato nutes in it.

Your plant is looking pretty good so far... just a little bit of stress showing, and I think she is complaining that her shoes are too tight. :) Good luck!

Emilya

aha thankyou ill try that , ive moved it closer to the light and its standing up abit better too the leaves curling under is that just being root bound ?

Your plant is looking pretty good so far... just a little bit of stress showing, and I think she is complaining that her shoes are too tight. :) Good luck!

Emilya
What a perfect way to put it.
I would though my 2 cents in but Emilya has all the bases covered.
Hope you do not mind me borrowing that phase, even I got what you meant right away without having to think about it. :bravo::thumb:

ive just put it into another 5 l container i cut off the bottom of the old one and sat it on top so it in 10L now should it start to do better?and if so how long will it take to notice

Back
Top Bottom