Emergency! I need help! Dying plants!

growerbabo

Hello. I have hydro 4 bucket system. Last night i had to replace one of my buckets. So i drained all the water take plants in emyty another buckets and fix my system. While fixing i had some issues and roots stay out of water about 2 hours then i add some water in empty buckets while i feel my job gonna prolong. Then they stay in calm water about 3 hours.(No water circulation no air stones). Finally i fixed my system and put them in their places.I added fertilezer as usual. For reducing my pH to(5.5) i had to use pH reducer more then usual. Anyway then i went to sleep and when i woke up in morning i saw my plants leaving down their branches and leaf seriously. Drain half of my fertilized water, added fresh water. Now i'm in the same day's night. I added some pictures.They still looks same as morning. What should i do? Can anyone help me please?

I'm no expert, but I had something similar happen 2 weeks ago. Possibly.. just possibly, maybe your babies are ROOTBOUND? The pots you're growing in look a bit small for the size of your plants. It happened to me and I was like WTF? So I finally figured out my plants were rootbound (too small a pot for them), so I immediately switched them to larger pots. Boom - problem solved. Unfortunately, I did lose one plant. Just my 2 cents worth. I do hope this may help you. Please, do keep us posted, OK?

I'm no expert, but I had something similar happen 2 weeks ago. Possibly.. just possibly, maybe your babies are ROOTBOUND? The pots you're growing in look a bit small for the size of your plants. It happened to me and I was like WTF? So I finally figured out my plants were rootbound (too small a pot for them), so I immediately switched them to larger pots. Boom - problem solved. Unfortunately, I did lose one plant. Just my 2 cents worth. I do hope this may help you. Please, do keep us posted, OK?

My buckets are 20lt Isn't it enough? I'm using 10 lt. water per bucket.

Hmmmmmm. Judging by your pic you posted, I (only my opinion) would think that they may be a bit small for your babies. If I'm wrong, I stand open for correction. I'm following this thread because I want to see what the original problem is and how it was solved - and yes, I believe you WILL find out what happened and fix it. As gardeners, each of us wants to see potential problems before they happen. I sincerely hope you find out the problem. I know that I let mine go for 3 days until 'something' prompted me to look up rootbound plants. I moved to larger pots and the problem was solved; my babies recovered nicely in a day!

Possibly shock from being out of the water so long. Hard to tell. I would keep a close eye on them for any other developments. Thats just what i would do. Im sure someone will come along with something more helpful.

Sent from my LGLS992 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom