Spring Prep Time- You Gotta Love It!

uptheholler

It's spring prep time for your 2014 outdoor grow. If you follow the link to the last post on my blog I have shared some of the things that I have learned in my years of stealth growing. Now is the time to gear up, set up so that your plants can grow up in a healthy safe spot this summer! I encourage anyone with other ideas or spring time rituals to let us know your thoughts. And if there is enough interest I may share a secret spot or two that almost always puts buds in your bag at minimal risk to you. Better hurry spring is almost here!

Loved your blog. I guerrilla grow. My plants are in side under a 400 watt mh. The end of March I will put out my 2 foot tall babes. My 3rd year growing. Peace !

Hey dabomb! Thanks for your kind words. Good luck on this years grow it sounds like you have things well under way. Check back later and I'm going to share some sites and ideas for folks to consider growing. Especially for those who do'nt have a secure location and maybe scouting around. Best of luck!

I am super excited for Spring and I am planning an outdoor grow. I have two feminized auto seeds that I will start inside then move outdoors when they are established. I got a Northern Lights Auto Fem and an Ultraviolet Auto Fem from Bonzaseeds.com. I just might stop at the Horticultural supply store on the way home today. People keep talking about those Rapid Rooter plugs and I want to try them. I may also go ahead and get my Spring Grow Fabric pots. Thanks for the reminder uptheholler!

For all of the kind folks who have been following my blog I've added two more important things to think about as we begin the next season. Check back often for some more ideas and please add your own. I'd really like my blog to become an open brainstorming session of like minded folks. I look forward to meeting you all there.

Hey Folks! For those of you who have been kind enough to follow my blog, I have added a couple of more posts about spring planting season. This weekend I will also be adding some ideas for tried and true locations that you might want to consider for some plants this year. As always, I appreciate everyones kind words and support and would love for you all to add your own ideas and suggestions.

You might wanna be careful in recommending spots on a forum. More than likely the cops will show up for a culling. Just sayin :)

Hey Bothteams! As I always say I am not suggesting that anyone do anything illegal. Just some general Ideas that IF someone was going to set up a still these are the places the he COULD try !

If you have some time come on over to my blog and visit a while. I just completed the section on possible grow sites that you might want to consider. Next I'll be covering some stealth techniques for both your plants and yourself. It's almost spring.... Yeee Hawww! Here we go!

Hey fellow farmers! I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for the fantastic support I have received for my 'What a Long Strange Trip It's Been ' blog. Your kind comments and suggestions have been much appreciated. I am so grateful that over 400 views have occured in 30days! Thanks!

A Raspberry Scrog???? What in the heck are you rattling on about now Holler? Well come on over to the cabin this morning and visit a while and I'll tell you about a Raspberry Scrog and how it and a couple of other tricks can help you win best of the harvest party this fall! How do you get to the cabin you ask? well just head on down throught the woods there and at the end of the dead end road just click on my blog link at the bottom of this post!

Raspberry scrog? Is that when you stick your tongue through the fence :)

Back
Top Bottom