Sprouting in just perlite

I had originally put a sun reflector for cars on top of one of my out door girls because there was a tree near by spewing all this crap and ending up in my pot. So I put the reflection side up and cut a hole in it, and slipped it right over the girl. Then once the tree stopped flowering I took it off because I wasn't sure if it could hurt the plant. Seemed like it cause some reflection from below , so extra light. But probably not needed since the sun is pretty good about penetration.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ur plant looks awesome w just perlite. I'd be worried as pot growers have like 500 different things they put in to ammend or feed their plants. I'd e worried I would be missing a naturally occurring one like all the different small amounts of nutes like boron copper all that randomness perlite may not have in it. When I spray my plant I do a foliar feed and like 10 sprays to the bottom of the stalk to feed it a bit and saturate it. When I water it then I assume all that travels down into the root structure. I need a powerful led grow light, my girl is getting pissed I keep taking it outside. Any thoughts on the new led lights that emulate sunlight and are all yellow instead of the ir, uv, red and blue lights?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I don't have thoughts on lights , but concerning my perlite girl: I do as nutes to the water. Her growing medium is the perlite but I still hook her up. I am using a fish and molasses based one with her. She sits on my roof for now and gets full sun.

Hey man. So that's a net ... Net, ... What's it called ... Sang it. Net cup maybe? I got it from my hydro store. It fits on top of a 5 gallon bucket. I filled it with water and nutrients and a airstone.

Back
Top Bottom