Starting new Stealth Cabinet Grow

mexicankush

need help with lighting want to convert to led lighting have a stealth cabinet 46x16x13 first grow need help on light wattage and size for max 4 plants thanks

Buddy . I can tell you from experience you want 40 watts per square foot as long as the light penetrates to the base of the stem , ie . the top of grow medium . With your dimensions you kind of have to cancel out hid lamps and for stealth no matter the size of grow stink always exists . if you were pro with your dimensions max harvest dry 1oz per grow . Your biggest problems for stealth will be 1.Heat
2.Smell and 3. lets say light pollution . This is just the start . if stealth is a premium I personally don't like your chances of harvest . An
example I can share with you is I bought a VERTIGO seed through BONZA seeds and she grew for 10 weeks with a height of 30 cm or 12 inch and she stunk a whole house out for her last 4 weeks . I harvested 14 grams dry . so you could do 2 of these with you dimensions
but unless you had carbon filter youy would come undone . also I used 400watt hps averaging 100watts per square foot . The more you can express in your thread about your PRACTICAL situation the better I/we can hone our advice . Hope I can help .

Back
Top Bottom