Stash Spots IN A CAR

Kurokawa said:
you guys have the wrong idea, take a coke can and cut the bottom out, but just middle so it stands right and if you have a cup holder just stick it in the bottom of the can and place in cup holder, its in to much plain sight to be considered suspicouse
Worst suggestion ever.

Nothing is stopping the cop from picking up the coke can. If he know's there could be something inside, or underneath that coke can, he's going to check, what the hell would be stopping him.

I've been arrested just recently on weed and the cops searched my car 3 times before they found my bag. In my 1995 Saturn, you can lift up on the ash tray in the center console that is infront of your shifter. Inside there you can see the lights and all the cabling running from the engin to the back of the car. I just dropped it in there casually before I started driving and they eventually found it. The only thing I can really think of is one of those coke cans that has the sliding top. You move the top, hide your stash, and set it in the cup holder. Cops won't open a closed coke can and it has the same weight, exactly, of the original.

ok so i found a spot.... in my car at the back of the center concil there is a rotating ashtray that when is closed isnt really visable i might try that

LunarSmoke said:
I wonder if there is a smell that would make dogs not interested in it. (really bad example but see what i'm saying) like if a dog smells another dogs urine it knows it is in another territory and will go away. Maybe they bred this out of K-9 unit dogs? Not too sure. I say crotch it I dont think the officer will feel there. And dogs always sniff there. But if the dog bites....ouch.

one word.... vasaline--dogs cant smell through it-even just a relativly thin layer- so put your herb in one baggie and seal it tight, then completely coat with vasaline and seal in another bag- your home free

Back
Top Bottom