State Bringing Charges In Medical Marijuana Raids

Truth Seeker

The state is charging six people connected to medical marijuana businesses in St. Clair, Sanilac and Tuscola counties.

The Times Herald of Port Huron reports the case stems from an investigation of the Blue Water Compassion Centers, which authorities say violated drug laws.

Last December, authorities raided the centers in St. Clair County's Kimball Township, Tuscola County's Denmark Township, and Worth Township and Lexington in Sanilac County. Authorities also raided a greenhouse in Sanilac County's Worth Township as well as a home.

A message seeking comment was left Thursday by The Associated Press with Blue Water Compassion Centers.

The charges announced Wednesday are from the state attorney general's office. Michigan voters in 2008 approved the use of marijuana for medical reasons, but parts of the law are being challenged.

MMJ_Jar1.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: seattlepi.com
Author: Associated Press

Dear Newshawk
I thank you deeply for your commitment to bring out the truth in the struggle for our rights. There was a very good article in the Livingston County Press (Michigan) yesterday ( Sunday 11/18/12), on page 15 a., by attorney Denise A. Pollicella. Denise is a real warrior for our cause.
I have been a part of this movement, (I prefer Revolution) since the 60's and it is so clear to me that the Billions of special interest dollars is the problem.
I hope that you can find the article, it is very interesting and explains the traps that are being set for us.
Thanks to Everyone at 420 mag.

Thank you both!

And thank you to everyone that takes the time to read my posts! I am truly grateful that you take that time, and thank you for your continued support to our mission! :thumb:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom