staying sane; I think.

superbluehaze

Greetings from down under,
I am an Australian grower, coming back to growing after a long break. This is a great forum, which is really well informed. Things are changing in the land of the brave and free, like everywhere. Still, we all owe a lot to the early growers from the North Western states of America, whose innovated techniques and amazing breeding skills started it all.
I know things are changing in the States, shit it is happening everywhere. I am an older bloke, but when it comes to growing, we all owe American growers a lot. American culture is strong on the ideal of self reliance; the world is changing quickly, but the American people are vibrant, smart and innovative. I have faith in those qualities, and damn it all, who else is going to stand up to China, with its economic might. Enough of politics;
I am an Australian poet and writer, attempting to stay sane in an insane world.
Growing the weed and smoking it, helps me to do that.
It is a pleasure to be part of this community, thank you.

Hello superbluehaze, :welcome: to the States home of 420Magazine. Seems like the older you get, the more political you become. This is a great forum, and friendly too. If you need help or have a question contact a member of the Hospitality Team. Have you voted in the contests? 420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Glad you made the journey from a land down under to 420. :grinjoint: Jump in and post, and I'll see you :surf: around the forums. :peace:

superbluehaze A very Warm :welcome: to you m8. ;)
Thank you for that great intoduction and praise. :clap:
Hopefully 420 will help you gain alittle salvation and sanity.
By helping you produce wonderful Cannabis and to form great lasting friendships.
We are all great listeners and love to help and talk about our growing and smoking experiences, Also how the world will become a Better place if Cannabis was Legalized.
Please Continue to share your thoughts and your grow, we would love to see and hear more from you.
We be looking for you in the forums. :slide:
Enjoy :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Thank you all for you welcome, and Roseman I shall keep my eyes out for groover.
all the best from down under

Thank you "The Roseman", "The Weed" and "BayAreaStoner". I will be around as this is a great site and everyone is very friendly and helpful. Wow you come from the Bay area, I heard a lot about that area. It sounds like a great place to live. I really like this site and am impressed how people share their time and knowledge freely with each other. It is great to see. Thank you again for you warm welcome, I appreciated it.
all the best from down under,
john

Back
Top Bottom