Stealth Grow Box Journal

Zeke

Later Today, I am going to be posting some pictures of my Grow Box setup. I'm open to suggestions, but the only thing i need to do is make the inside of the box a little bit better, without all the junk in it. (You'll know what im talking about when I post the pictures, maybe in about an hour or so.) :allgood:

Well my camera worked, but I couldn't figure out how to change the size of the pictures, because they were almost 4megabytes a piece. Hopefully monday I will have this all ready to go, cant wait to show you my plant lol. yes only one im a noob.

Plant is in its 18/6 cycle. Goes off at Midnight comes back on at 6 AM.
The plant is at 6 weeks. 2 more weeks till I flower, I believe.
One of my lights, I believe is 60 watts. I will be getting more light soon.

I may update again in a few days. :Rasta:

I believe this is a female im 89% sure it is, its got pistils forming but they're green and not white.

thats 6 weeks old? shouldnt it be a little bigger ? how much lighthing do u have? and for sex that plant still has at least a few more weeks to tell sex.you only gotthe main leaves still it hasnt started to brach off the nobes or anything yet. but looks good so far give it a lil more time.

its either 5 or 6, i believe its six. and there is stuff branching off the nodes, i thought they were pistils but i guess not. i think im going to flower it at 8 weeks, is that about right? also any suggestions for the smell?, it dont stink yet, but im guessing its going to very soon.

well im not trying to have any suspicious smell, i just want the pot smell eliminated? any suggestions about making my setup better? please lol. im going to build some shelves in there for my fan and plant food and shit like that.

Well, today I started a new plant that will be grown outside, went and replaced teh dirt with some potting soil, just waiting for my seed to finish its germinating, and im set. I may put that in this thread too.

Anyone know how I could make this plant so it dont fall over sideways when i water it, an easy way of like "splinting it" without damaging the roots? see above pics. i just ferted and watered it, and i took it out of 18/6 and put it into 24/0 light.

it should not fall over if grown right meanin air flow so it strengthens the stem up . but if it is young meaing just 2 week it really doesnt need to be watered the plant doesnt mind dry soil once it spruts dont water it until the top is dry once it is dry water it once it gets bigger you can water it more often but not when it is young. and the light cycle change is fine just dont do it often .. good luck peace

im 100% the plant doesnt mind a little dry time but not to much . once it starts to dry out water it and it will be fine. the weak steam cant take the water and you will get stem rot most the time killin your plant . so once it sprouts the soil should allready be wet dont water it tell it starts to dry out repeat that a few times then once the stem is stronger u can water it more often.

yes thats what i do lol. i just dont like it to be so flexible when i water it, that i have to hold it, then pack dirt ont eh sides of it, so it dont move anymore.

like i said if grown right you should have to worry about that and if they are groing to fast meanin to tall for how young they are and the steam is really long that means most of the time it is streching for light .. what kinda lightin do you have .. and how far is it from the plant.. the time the steam should be flexible is the first like month or so after that i will start to harden.. i think i only watered mine only like 3 or 4 times the first month or so so i would not have my steam rot. when it is young a good waterin for last like a week once older that is when u might have to water ever 2-3 days

Back
Top Bottom