Stealth rubbermaid grow box first time need help plz

BlazinHTX420

Hello fellow:blunt:

This will be my VERY FIRST time trying to grow indoors/period. I'm starting to get a little discouraged there is sooo much literature on the growth and growing of plants. I'm hoping that someone will be able to offer some friendly advice and I can get the ball rolling with the plants. So this is what I've gotten so far 1 22gal rubbermaid 2 23watt cfl bulbs a roll of duck tape 2 XSF-F1251 extreme silent pc fans 1 for intake and the other for exhaust 1 6' personal fan 3 13 watt cfl bulbs(not currently using these tho) not sure which bulbs to use. a bottle of flora nova grow. I will attach pics so that you all will have a visual.I have four tester plants b4 I grow the REAL deal blue mystic and bubblegummer feminized seeds
Thanks in advance:)
0000IMAG0083.jpg

0000IMAG0085.jpg

0000IMAG0086.jpg

0000IMAG0087.jpg

0000IMAG0089.jpg

0000IMAG0088.jpg

0000IMAG0090.jpg

0000IMAG0091.jpg

0000IMAG0092.jpg

0000IMAG0084.jpg

00003.jpg

Hey Blazin, At first I thought you were going to do a home made Stealth Hydro DWC but it looks like your committed to a soil grow. I think you have the right idea. I would get more CFL lights and make sure you have plenty of air circulation to thicken the stalks as they grow and prevent mildew. Don't over water, let the plants soil dry. Figure about 4 weeks of vegetative growth and 8-10 weeks to flower, then a few weeks to cure in Mason jars. Do the math and be patient. Do not feed the seedlings for 10 days to 2 weeks. You should be good to go. Cheers.

p.s. Keep an eye on the feminized seeds and watch for sex. If your feminized plants grow balls, and they do despite marketing and technology, then they are males and you'll need to pull them before they pollinate the females.

Looks like the fans are installed backwards.

Back
Top Bottom