Stems And Bubblers

White_English

First off Iv heard eating stems gets you high...but never tried...anyone have? and how does it differ from smoking weed (eyes still red, still get munchys)

The second part of my question is my bubbler...how shall I clean it if I want the resin?? and how shall I clean it if I dont care about the resin....thanks

There is little to no TCH in stems dude. They are useless.
To clean to get the resin you have to be creative and scape it out.
To really clean your pipe,Use 90% iso alcohol and salt, best used in a ziplock bag and shake for a minute or two then rinse with water.

is there any 90+ around the house...like? proxide or sum crazy bunk like that...?

and personally i dont even know about stems I thought they could get you high..lol

Table salt should be fine but I use rock salt. Check your local drug store for isopropyl alcohol. Even some grocery stores have it.

One Three said:
Table salt should be fine but I use rock salt. Check your local drug store for isopropyl alcohol. Even some grocery stores have it.

hmmm but is there anything I can use instead of that??? like vodka (haha) :Rasta:

I saw someone on here using stems to make hash. He grinded them up and put them in a kief box or something like that. Then made some hash. I'm sure who ever it was will stop by here.

As for cleaning, yeah I use the slat and iso method. Some people like to boil it out, but not me. I don't scrape out the resin from the whole pipe either. Just the bowl. I use one of the big paper clips as they are harder to bend. Heat up the resin and it comes off a lot easier.

You can use vodka but it won't work nearly as effectively in dissolving the stuck ressy like the iso. It's a fairly low alchohol to water ratio compared to the iso.

White_English said:
Now....where do you get this 90+, and is table salt ok??
You can use regular rubbing alcohol (around 70%). Any type of salt works fine (the best is a mixture of regular salt and bigger sea salt, but just regular salt works fine).

White_English said:
is there any 90+ around the house...like? proxide or sum crazy bunk like that...?

and personally i dont even know about stems I thought they could get you high..lol
I'd personally stick to just regular rubbing alcohol and not go looking for crazy shit.
Remeber, you ARE going to be smoking out of this.

White_English said:
ok i got that
but does it effect my rubber seal
:hmmmm:
Hmmmm...
I've never tried it with a rubber seal. (my bong is glass on glass :cheesygrinsmiley: ).
I have no idea. I wouldn't think it would though, but I'd wait for someone to respond that knows from experiance.

BAM...Holy Fawk....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Worked perfectly.....I regret not taking pictures of before and after but man does it work...WOOO....it had a huge resin line..and it looks new...:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: So happy...doing the bowl as we speak...YEAH thanks all....

Ps it dident effect the seal...

Back
Top Bottom