Stoner Wisdom

1. A Dremel tool is the enterprising gardener's best friend - but it is no smarter than you are. When you get high, it does too.
2. When using your Dremel to cut holes, remember that the fat bits make fat cuts. ALWAYS cut within the lines; you can remove additional material if required - but you can't put it back.
3. The cord that powers your Dremel tool is NOT Dremel-proof. Trust me.
4. When using your Dremel with one hand, always remember that your other hand is also not Dremel-proof.
5. When cutting things over the bowl of your bathroom sink, always remember where the rim of it is.
6. When cutting holes in the lid of your DWC reservoir to hold your net-pots, always check to make sure that the sides of your reservoir do not slope inwards BEFORE cutting the holes.
7. When using one of the deburring bits at 26,000 RPM to cut plastic, make sure that the room you're working in is not carpeted.
8. Remember that there is no brake on a Dremel and that when you flip it off - especially from high speed when it has a fiberglass cutting-wheel in it - do NOT immediately drop it onto your lap.

Bonus #1: If the hash-oil that you just made is in an open dish and you're wearing your nice clothes... You just made yourself a fancy set of work clothes.

Bonus #2: No matter how dirty and grungy your air-stones get, do NOT wash them in your dishwasher on HOT.

Bonus #3: If you thought that mixing up quantities of dry perlite & vermiculite without a mask caused your sinuses to hurt, you should try doing it with a really bad toothache.

Bonus #4: If you are in the middle of that project, need to run out and pick something up for it, and realize that the only place that is open is WalMart... You are about to screw everything up; call it a night and go to bed.

:thumb:

Hear, Hear!

I first fell in love with the dremel back in my PC modding days. As we always use to say, In dremel we trust and for our blue prints we pray. After all the dremel never fails you, your plans on the other hand, are more often doomed from conception..

Back
Top Bottom