Strain for poker?

bozick

Hi guys,

please advise, which strain can help you when playing poker.
It needs to have creative, focused effects ... some energy for tough thinking - clear head?

Thanks and enjoy!

You would want a very clear, consistent sativa, or even a hybrid. In my opinion, sativas that have always got me on a very nice mellow, awake high to where I was able to function, think, and be pretty creative, was bud from the diesel strain, "Sour Diesel" always gets me groovy :hippy: And another which would probably follow after toking the sour d, would be some White Widow, which is a hybrid, allows for some of the indica properties to take over and knock you down another level if needed. Another good hybrid to look into would be a strain along the lines of the Blueberry strain, tasty, crazy smoke :blunt: Although all strains of mmj are going to affect everyone differently, those strains should get ya searching in the right direction :thumb:
:peace: CA

Hey,

thanks for that answer ... will check all of this strains and see where it goes :)

Hope for some bump.

Enjoy.

Looking at that cinex strain, the mixes are both incredible herb. I wonder what the specific traits are for the crosses, I actually have some TGA vortex at the moment, and had some c99 from the dispensary before I had picked up the vortex. Both were completely energetic buds (that's what I look for mostly) that I could smoke throughout the day no problem. So a cross between those would really be something to think about, plus that nug looks super frosty! Not really sure about arjans strains, never really gave them a look see.

Back
Top Bottom