Strain question

Lord Koos

Hi gang, I need a strain identified if possible -- I got these three clones as a gift but the origin is unknown. I know this kind of thing probably gets asked a lot, but I'm hoping for the off-chance that someone might recognize this. The main characteristic of this plant, is the glossy, shiny leaves, which have very defined and large serrated edges (the zig-zag pattern on the edge of the leaves). The leaves themselves are also pretty large for the size of the plants, which are about 12" tall. The leaf color is a deep, dark forest green. It is a very robust variety, it grew quickly, with the buds fattening quickly. Looks Indica dominant to me, but also resembles some Haze varieties that I have seen in photos, but I have no personal experience growing... any help or educated guesses appreciated. The color in the photos is pretty accurate. pics:

wrckzt.jpg

29lhk42.jpg

21omwc9.jpg

Darth Vader's Cherry Bomb :tokin:

I think it's a variety called Sweet Haze. Now that the buds are more mature they are very thin pointy on top which seems to be a haze characteristic.

Back
Top Bottom