Strain Specific Harvesting

EdIsHigh

Hello everyone, this is my first post under this name. I had one a couple years back but due to moving/career issues, took a hiatus. Did manage to get in a small harvest or 2 in that time though. Now things are different and I can continue a hobby I truly enjoy. But I digress

So we all can go to a seedbank's website or rummage through the millions of posts on the web for any question regarding cultivation. Google is truly awesome, hah. For many strains I could easily look and say "Ok, this indica has a flowering time of 50-60 days". But for many strains isn't that around the norm? And of course different shades of trichomes give different affects, etc etc But with all of the different crosses, phenotypes and genetics maybe one is better at 40% cloudy and amber or even just turning clear to cloudy. So I propose this:

Let's start a thread, this one if that's okay that gives only the harvest specifics and possibly a pretty pic! Something like this:

Strain:
Phenotype Characteristics:
Brief Description of Growing Conditions:
Flowering Time:
Flush or No Flush:
Trichome Color:
(as specific as possible.. ie 80% cloudy start of flush, 10% amber when cut)
Type of high experienced:

This way we can zero in on some of the most specific aspects of a final product and hopefully it will become a respectable journal! Thanks guys and when my girls are ready in a couple weeks I will be posting. :yummy:
2010-10-26_15_23_58.jpg

Taken during first week of flower

Back
Top Bottom