Final Week Smell

joyjason

420 Member
My amnesia haze auto is in the 8th day of flush. She was very smelly before flush, but after the 2nd day of flush she started to lose smell. And the trichomes never turning amber from cloudy. Approx 90% cloudy and 2% amber. I suspect if the trichomes are getting evaporated somehow. My growing temp is around 26C. and humidity in the range 60 65. The smell is not noticeable like it was a week ago. Should I harvest now or continue to ripen?

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-24 at 16.33.27_26b64e0b.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-24 at 16.33.25_3a1f1e9e.jpg

Help us help you with your questions. Some of the answers will help tell us how you are growing and if there really is a problem going on.

Should I harvest now or continue to ripen?
You mention final week but long has your auto-flower plant been in the flowering stage? Kinda looks like it will need another week or two.

Are you growing in soil and if so, which or what type of soil? If not soil then what are the roots in?

What fertilizers have you been using and are you following the company recommendations on amounts, etc?

My amnesia haze auto is in the 8th day of flush.
I figure that this means that it has been 8 days since you 'flushed' and not 8 days of continuous 'flushing'.

Why did you flush? Did the fertilizer company recommend it? Or, was there a problem with the plant?

Back
Top Bottom