StrainGE Behaviour

Gaijamz

420 Member
I've seen a mature pot plant or thousands but I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like the one I have going outside on my balcony here in Laguna Beach CA. RIGHT NOW!! The last grow I did out there was one of the sugar canes and it tried going hermie 2x but I cought the nanners b4 even one pistil was pollenated and got around 5 oz of the wildest looking, smoking high producing super sticky and heavy bud ever!! But the longer you had it, the lighter it became until it was light like mirangue and you could just break a piece off. That was 3 years ago. This year I started out with 3 plants, gave one away and one showed balls early so SEE YA!!. So,I was down to the one and due to the confusion I couldn't remember which plant I ended up with. It turned out to be VERY sativa looking so I thought it was from my Sour D seed and it continued to give me signs that it was from that seed like an exCEPTionally lengthy flowering to Bud period. Then I noticed a bit of re-vegging on one whole cola so I lifted the entire 4 foot tall plant up onto a table and inspected it. I was horrified. I found 4 TINY male flowers that had long since opened and dried even. The good news?? They were low on the plant and tiny. The bad news?? There were 4 that I KNEW about so for the next few days I watched as moreand more of my popcorn(slightly larger) buds turned brown and vegged. Once I qwas pretty sure I had removed them all,it looked as though she was close to harvest. Not much new growth and only a few whitish yellow stigmas remained. So I watered with a tablespoon of P&P in 2 gallons of ICE COLD distilled water. Next morning I wake up and look out on the balcony and the buds are COVERED in curly white and yellow pistils and stigmas. When they uncurled they looked like a forked snake's tongue or a pitchfork, some like a tuning fork and very short, not the whispy white petals reaching upwards I was used to. And the pistils (pods) nthey are coming out of are tiny. Within a couple of days they are all dark reddish brown and very short sticking out of their tiny chutes. The colors are beautiful though. You have the long pistils from when the plant was behaving normally that are brown, yellow, orange and white then the lime green chutes that the new hairs are protruding from and the dark green leaves poking out of the buds providing a dark background for this spectacle of color. What is GOING ON??????!

1008231342~2.jpg
1007231635b_HDR~2.jpg

I've seen a mature pot plant or thousands but I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like the one I have going outside on my balcony here in Laguna Beach CA. RIGHT NOW!! The last grow I did out there was one of the sugar canes and it tried going hermie 2x but I cought the nanners b4 even one pistil was pollenated and got around 5 oz of the wildest looking, smoking high producing super sticky and heavy bud ever!! But the longer you had it, the lighter it became until it was light like mirangue and you could just break a piece off. That was 3 years ago. This year I started out with 3 plants, gave one away and one showed balls early so SEE YA!!. So,I was down to the one and due to the confusion I couldn't remember which plant I ended up with. It turned out to be VERY sativa looking so I thought it was from my Sour D seed and it continued to give me signs that it was from that seed like an exCEPTionally lengthy flowering to Bud period. Then I noticed a bit of re-vegging on one whole cola so I lifted the entire 4 foot tall plant up onto a table and inspected it. I was horrified. I found 4 TINY male flowers that had long since opened and dried even. The good news?? They were low on the plant and tiny. The bad news?? There were 4 that I KNEW about so for the next few days I watched as moreand more of my popcorn(slightly larger) buds turned brown and vegged. Once I qwas pretty sure I had removed them all,it looked as though she was close to harvest. Not much new growth and only a few whitish yellow stigmas remained. So I watered with a tablespoon of P&P in 2 gallons of ICE COLD distilled water. Next morning I wake up and look out on the balcony and the buds are COVERED in curly white and yellow pistils and stigmas. When they uncurled they looked like a forked snake's tongue or a pitchfork, some like a tuning fork and very short, not the whispy white petals reaching upwards I was used to. And the pistils (pods) nthey are coming out of are tiny. Within a couple of days they are all dark reddish brown and very short sticking out of their tiny chutes. The colors are beautiful though. You have the long pistils from when the plant was behaving normally that are brown, yellow, orange and white then the lime green chutes that the new hairs are protruding from and the dark green leaves poking out of the buds providing a dark background for this spectacle of color. What is GOING ON??????!
Pictures? CL🍀

Wouldn't the leaves show clawing from nitrogen? And some clawing really doesn't hurt as long it doesn't totally yellow and fry the fans in a couple days.
And dark green leaves 🍃 n clawing would be a sign of too much N. Looks a little dark but not too bad. Maybe cut back on it, doesn’t show any signs of burning though. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom