Strains for Tropics

Meek246unruly

Hey Everyone

I'm a grower from the tropics.as everyone would probably recommend growing sativa dominant strains from that type of weather.
But my thing is I'm not looking to grow sativa cause of the long flowering times.

Would also like some strains suggestions to work with , some fast flowering with some good yields.

I Know 50/50 hybrid could do the trick. how about some 60indica/40 sativa or any other ratios

It's tricky. We'd need to know RH throughout the season, latitude, temps etc.

Hmm yes- what type of weather?
I hate to say it, but if you're growing outdoors there and don't have much time to wait for them to flower, you might be best to go with autos.

Ok so you're practically licking the equator. And yes landrace sativas aka. NARROW Leaf Drug Cultivars are the best for this type of climate for a reason. But autos will do very well too if this is your thing. If your RH (relative humidity) doesn't spike over 55-60% you can risk some indicas, but they prefer cold nights in general. Hybrids that may do well in your climate are plenty though. But you'd have to specify if you're interested in just anything or in a specific flower. Medical needs? Party Favourite? Relaxing and calming high? The effect is probably the first thing thar you should consider.

Ok so you're practically licking the equator. And yes landrace sativas aka. NARROW Leaf Drug Cultivars are the best for this type of climate for a reason. But autos will do very well too if this is your thing. If your RH (relative humidity) doesn't spike over 55-60% you can risk some indicas, but they prefer cold nights in general. Hybrids that may do well in your climate are plenty though. But you'd have to specify if you're interested in just anything or in a specific flower. Medical needs? Party Favourite? Relaxing and calming high? The effect is probably the first thing thar you should consider.
Indicas do well here but the yields aren't all that good.i grew an 80/20 indica strain btw.was top smoke just wasn't satisfied with the yield.the dry time best suits that indica.

I'm really lookin for a good indica tho.so I was saying I wonder how the 60/40 would do to the 80/20.
cause the 80/20 grew some small ass plants and not even bushy

dude, I think I get your question, but you're not going to get the answer you hoped for. Weed has been crossed up so much very very few people know exactly what % of indica/sativa their hybrid is. If you have a seed dealer or breeder who runs straight lines of 73%X, 27%Z, etc, i'm impressed.

I doubt anyone on this board can answer what would be the best, and actually I think @corredino already gave a great answer, what are you looking for? They all grow great in lots of sunlight! At this point it's just what type of plant you want to grow for it's effect and characteristics when allowed awesome bright sunlight days. Perhaps some indicas may be a bit hot depending where you are, but most would just ask for water and throw up flowers. make it happen!

Back
Top Bottom