Strange problem

greencow

Hello guys..new member here with a big ass problem..please help !!!
Bubblegum
gold label light mix soil
gold label nutrients
temp 23-28 C
humid 50-80%
35 days into veg
just transfered into 6 liters pots
vegged under t5 and transfered under ventilated 600hps..light was pretty close like 10cm for the t5 and 20 for the hps.
water ph 6.2-6,6...
Can anyone please tell me what i need to do??
Thanks
DSC024145.JPG

DSC024166.JPG

DSC024224.JPG

DSC024043.JPG

Hi Greencow, not exactly sure of what the problem is, but here are some thoughts: they seem rather stunted to be 35 days into a veg. Are they well ventilated? I think a 600hps needs to be further away from the plant than 20cm (that is 7.8 inches). You may want to check how your nuts are reacting with your soil, it may be too amped up (perhaps calcium, potassium, or boron are to hot). I personally would move the lights up, and go easy on the nuts, and see how the new growth looks. Just some ideas, hope this helps! I am sure some of the experienced eagle-eyed growers here can probably give you more accurate advise.

Hi Greencow, not exactly sure of what the problem is, but here are some thoughts: they seem rather stunted to be 35 days into a veg. Are they well ventilated? I think a 600hps needs to be further away from the plant than 20cm (that is 7.8 inches). You may want to check how your nuts are reacting with your soil, it may be too amped up (perhaps calcium, potassium, or boron are to hot). I personally would move the lights up, and go easy on the nuts, and see how the new growth looks. Just some ideas, hope this helps! I am sure some of the experienced eagle-eyed growers here can probably give you more accurate advise.

Hi Bangbong,i think you are right because i sprayed formulex foliar and with the lights too low this is what happens.i am feeding plain water and i moved the lights up at least 40 cm.thanks for the info :Namaste:

Looks like a very bad PH problem... i'd flush with water 3 x times the equal of pot size e.g if pot is 5 litres flush with 15 litres of water.

May require additional information !

How often are you watering with nutrients springs to mind...

Looks like a very bad PH problem... i'd flush with water 3 x times the equal of pot size e.g if pot is 5 litres flush with 15 litres of water.

May require additional information !

How often are you watering with nutrients springs to mind...

I feed nutrients..water..nutrients...water... every time i feed nutrients the next time i give it water..the lights were pretty close and i thought that was the problem because i sprayed foliar and it burned them..

I would check the PH of the growing medium to see if it is with in a regular range for soil/compost PH 6 to 7 is pretty normal, in less its a medium mixed with coco coir then we may have adjust things !

The really dark green leafs could be nitrogen toxicity so i may suspect over feeding.

Also looks like Ca - calcium def with a touch of Mg -magnesium def occurring that can also be related to mediums with coir in !

Back
Top Bottom