Stripped of Relief in NY

MedUseOnly

Hello all;
My name is Sam and I am currently living in Upstate (REAL upstate, not NYC's version of upstate) NY, and I used to use marijuana to get my severe anxiety to subside. I know, I know, there is only anecdotal evidence suggesting toking eases certain cases of anxiety, but I tell you right now, I am living proof. Granted, I love the feeling I get aside from the relief, but on the same note, how many severely sick and dying individuals do you think never touch drugs, yet thoroughly enjoy the good feeling when they get doped up on dopiates from their doctor?

You see, I have had this ever since I can remember, never being able to sit still, severe social anxiety also had caused me to generally avoid other kids in school. When I medicate with cannabis, I can go grocery shopping, I can take my kids to the park without worrying that the other parents "are staring at me". Not the first time I tried it, but the second is what showed me relief. I KNEW the first time I actually was high that it offered me something elilse than what my friends were using it for.

Anyway, recently someone had reported to CPS that I was selling. Far from the truth to begin with, but regardless, some idiot still did it. So they come in, take my medicine, and serve me and my wife with 3 misdemeanors each. You see, I am NOT an irresponsible 13 y.o. just out to get stoned. I had everything isolated in an ancillary room off of our bedroom, and that is where I medicated. Away from my children, locked away. Now I am being forced to get evaluated and drugged by a psychiatrist. The last resort I ever wanted to do was get stuck on a prescription regimen. At least with cannabis I was fully functional and aware of myself and my surroundings. Who is to say that these goofy pills aren't going to make me rocket off terra firma and neglect my fatherly duties? I know I can't allow anything, ANYTHING, to hinder my relationship with my kids and wife.

Needless to say, they can take my medicine, they can serve me tickets, but they can't take my friends from me. I love how they understand and find this situation as convoluted as me, and regardless of what they want, my acquaintances have helped me medicate, and will help me until the state needs my cleaned urine so I can keep my children. Also, as a side note, when CPS came, they took out my jar of 70+ gr., and told me straight to my face there is no threat in my household, and left our children in our custody and care. I thank you for taking time to read my first post, and if there are any souls out there who can relate, please don't hesitate to contact me. This is a horrible time, and anything that can help me keep from going crazy would be appreciated.

Stay high!! :smokin: :yummy:

They should be kicking in doors of alcohol abusers long before they mess with us. But that's dangerous for them, so they pick on the easy targets. The police are really just a bunch of loosres that never made it into normal society. They claim bravery, but they are really just a bunch of pussies with guns and attitudes that follow the feds like lap dogs without thinking for themselves a minute out of the day. They are a gang, a legal gang. So much for protect and serve. Luckily some have seen the light, and are joining us in the revolution to stop the insanity of the U.S. war on people.

Most of them ARE, however you gotta give props to the Colorado police departments helping out yesterday. Nobody got a ticket at boulder's event despite police presence. I don't know about denver, but they were VERY nice when I talked to them.

Hopefully! Until then, the weedconomy around here will still thrive. Anyone ever smoke some of the finer outdoor that ever grew around upper NY? I have never smoked anything as truly satisfying. I HAVE smoked fabulous greens from coast to coast, and I ain't knocking on anybody's, I just like our nor'eastern shrubbery.

Back
Top Bottom