Struggling with clones

Chappedj

20140317_100419.jpg

Picked up some pineapple express clones. They were growing crazy healthy roots, leaves were perfect.

Transfered them to my hydroponic system, and they are now struggling.

4 clones, 8 bucket hydroponic with a 10 gallon reserve. Other clones do not seem to be having problems.
I use ro/di water
Room temp is steady 75 to 80
Water temp is steady 75
Rh is between 50-60%
General hydroponics nutes and I'm on the early growth schedule. About 900 ppm.
Also add cal/mag at 75% of the recommended amount.
Water Ph is 6.0-5.8
Currently under 600w MH. Clones are about 2.5 feet from the light.
My grow area is about 20 sq feet.
No visible pests or fungi, just brown spots, slight yellowing of lower leaves. Top leaves seem to be unaffected.

Trying to find out what is happening. Any help would be great.

sometimes, even tho i think my clones have plenty of roots, they are not enough, to deal with a light that is too intense. i would not put em under a powerful light, until after they have been a week or so under a florescent. they need LOTS of roots, and even then, need to "adjust" to the more powerful light. the light makes em suck up water, faster than they are able, to keep themselves cool. hope this helps.

I'll give that a try. My ballast is adjustable.. Maybe jus turn it down to 50% and move the light up a couple of feet?

Any pictures of what an acceptable root system would need to look like before going under full lights? I know it's not exact, but a rough idea of what I'm looking for.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom