Stupidest things ever done

...or putting away a gallon of milk next to the stove and not noticing for three days.

...or working as a cashier when someone returns their coffeebean grinder and you (I) call it a budbuster as you take it from them.

...or buying a lighter at a drugstore and as you drop your change on the counter the nickel w/ the chunk o' hash stuck to it lands chocolate side up.

or..... Yup all the time :p

I guess it would been at a fast food joint (MUNCHIES!!!!!!!!!),ordering my food, getting it and not noticing one dorr was the exit and the other the entrance and trying to open the entrance door from the inside, it wouldn't open and being like, fuck what the hell they locked me in

Not that many dumb things cuz when I'm blitzed I'm usually at home chilling or with friends just taking it easy and not doing much

i was fukin around on a skateboard and forgot to look for potholes. i was skitching on the back of my car whilemy friend drove. ouch my head hit the concrete so hard. and then in 3 hours i hadto be at work. this was at like 3 in the morning. lol

Oceangirl said:
...or putting away a gallon of milk next to the stove and not noticing for three days.

...or working as a cashier when someone returns their coffeebean grinder and you (I) call it a budbuster as you take it from them.

...or buying a lighter at a drugstore and as you drop your change on the counter the nickel w/ the chunk o' hash stuck to it lands chocolate side up.

or..... Yup all the time :p

lol. that reminds me of the time i went to pay for lunch at school and instead of taking money out of my pocket i wipped out a fat quarter in front of the lady.

Yeah....well, I was in the woods with a few mates around a camp fire, my biggest bag of weed was in my pocket!

We all decided to go for a swim in the dark, I had no shorts so I decided to wear my pants in the water....Then I said fuck it...And decided not to go...

I turned and was pushed down a rocky hill into the creek...Bad cuts, and my weed in my pocket...wet as hell...

I climbed out of the water so fast and jumped on the person who pushed me and beat the living shit out of them screaming: "YOU KILLED THE FUCKING WEED, YOU FUCK!!" Kept punching the kid in the face... Was ripped off the kid I was beating the shit out of, and then later found that my weed could easily be dried and used.

I felt so bad that I let the kid take a few buds... :( :mad: :eek:

When I was younger me and my buddies where outside a convience store posting for ciggs/papers anyway this 6 ft. 300 lb. black man was walking up so one of us decides to ask him, Our friend walks up to him asks him and then he says "Do you realize who you're talking too?" it was the DT (undercover ociffer).
He took the kid aside and gave him a speech then let us all go....

Stupidest things ever... oh yeah, one time I was really high on Chron and I had a welding torch mini lighter, well to light my bowl I set it on atomatic (meaning that I didn't have to press the gas, it just burns by itself) and when I was done with it, I forgot it was on and set it on my pantleg, 1 minute later I smelled smoke and discovered my pants were on fire, I had to do the role on the floor

LoL I pulled out on a red light in front of the cops, when it supposed to be thier turn to go so they had to wait till I had crossed to even come after me....HAHHA LOLOLOL and I was shitting myself slowing them down, to wind down the window, I was leaving to move like 4000km from HoMe so my best friend had blown a joint about 30 seconds earlier! fuk i was a little girl lost in the big city that day! HAHAHA I told them I was leaving town and they said they'd post me the ticket. It was a good day they never did!

Man... I hate it when I don't smoke for a long time, and then you smoke... It's the work fuckin muchies you ever get and you're just blown away by how stoned you are... I was stoned as hell and I was sitting in the middle of the room with a bag of chips... Stupidest and funniest thing I ever said, in my loudest voice, I said "I'm Going IN!" and started mouin' down... It was awsome!

Yeah when the high is so intense you almost feel geeked out of your mind.
Following my last prison stay, I smoked a blunt with my friend who had bailed me out and went to the courthouse in broad daylight and planted golf balls in the tailpipes of 3 squad cars. I guess the only reason I wasn't arrested was because they figure no one would be stupid enough to try that.

just the other night me and a couple friends were hittin a glass pipe in a garage. i was pretty baked and everytime i went to hit it "while lighting it" i heard this sizzling sound. after a few hits im freakin out cause it happens everytime i light the lighter. so im yellin what the fuck is that sound?! my friends were just laughed there asses off an pointing at me. 10 mins later i went to a bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that my bangs where singed pretty badly.

Wise Owl said:
just the other night me and a couple friends were hittin a glass pipe in a garage. i was pretty baked and everytime i went to hit it "while lighting it" i heard this sizzling sound. after a few hits im freakin out cause it happens everytime i light the lighter. so im yellin what the fuck is that sound?! my friends were just laughed there asses off an pointing at me. 10 mins later i went to a bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that my bangs where singed pretty badly.
wow.. hahahahah

Back
Top Bottom